TYPES OF FINISHES
Starts at $145
- Paint is used to create flat finishes that imitate or replicate the appearance of well known surfaces (like cookie sheet or stone).
- You can choose any Flat or available Fabric surface as a 2nd side.
- Flat Surfaces are made to order.
starts at $165
- Planked surfaces are made of pre-cut planks of wood that are attached to each other and than stained or painted to reach desired look.
- You can choose almost any Flat, Planked or available Fabric finish as a 2nd side.
- Planked Surfaces are made to order.
Starts at $185
- Mediums like concrete and plaster are used to create different types of textured surfaces.
- You can choose any Textured, Flat, Planked or available Fabric finish as a 2nd side
- Textured Surfaces are made to order
starts at $145
- Fabric Finish surfaces are made of fabric that is stretched and stapled to the board.
- You can choose any Flat or available Fabric finish as a 2nd side.
- Fabric Surfaces are ever changing or limited item.
- We do not stock big amounts of fabric, so once it's used up, it might not appear again. But no worries, well come up with new design.
Starts at $215
- Surfaces that are made of reclaimed or aged wood pieces and never repeat (unless we have enough material for two or more boards)
- Original Surfaces are a limited item. Once it's gone, it's gone. However, if the item is available you can choose any finish (except some planked ones) as a second side for this surface.